Do you dream of a career in consulting or working with financing in the maritime industry? Maersk Broker Advisory Services is looking for a full-time intern as well as a part-time student assistant as of September 2019. We provide an international environment, continuous professional and personal development and a unique opportunity to combine your studies with hands-on experience in the maritime financing and consultancy industry.
Maersk Broker Advisory Services is a boutique consultancy house covering consultancy, financial and leasing advisory for the maritime industry.
You will join a diverse and international team currently consisting of 6 highly professional and experienced colleagues. Maersk Broker Advisory Services is part of Maersk Broker with 18 offices across the globe employing 250+ brokers, advisors and support staff.
Internship for BSc student – full-time
Ideally, you are in your final year of your BSc degree, e.g. the International Shipping and Trade education at CBS or a similar relevant line, i.e. business, finance or economics.
This internship lasts between 3-9 months and consists of 25 internship hours per week as well as 12-15 hours paid as student assistant.
For the right candidate there will be an opportunity to convert this position into a 20-hour student position when continuing your studies for a master’s degree.
Who we are looking for
- The scope of work is a wide spectrum of traditional advisory services for the maritime industry.
- You will assist in analysing project opportunities and project commercial feasibility by developing financial and background analysis
- You will assist in producing research material and structure information on commercial strategy projects as well as financing opportunities
- You will assist in strategic work towards institutional investors
- You will assist in preparing sales pitch presentations.
- You will be actively involved throughout the work flow of each project
- You are proactive, structured and have thorough analytical capabilities - and you enjoy working with complex financial models and projects
- You are capable of swiftly analysing, modelling and structuring a large number of data, creating overviews as well as building presentations, reports, and sales pitches of high quality supported by professional layout.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills are a prerequisite
- You thrive in a busy work environment
- You have absolute fluency in spoken and written English – our corporate language
- You have strong interpersonal skills and you are a team player
Only applications received through our job portal will be taken into consideration – please apply via the link below. Please be aware that only candidates with a valid work permit for Denmark will be taken into consideration.
We will be conducting screening and interviews on an ongoing basis, so please send your application at your earliest convenience. Please enclose copies of relevant diplomas stipulating which courses you have taken.
1 May 2019
Expected start date:
1 September 2019
Christian Nicolas Treu
Maersk Broker Advisory Services A/S
+45 3344 1431 / +45 2321 2982