Do you want to be part of a dynamic and international environment – in which you will be assisting our business teams in the realization of their digital ambitions?
If you enjoy engaging with business colleagues and if you have the skills and experience to translate business needs into valuable digital solutions – then join us as Digital Business Analyst and take an active part in our digital transformation journey.
An exciting opportunity where you get the chance to put yourself in a position where making a true difference to our organization is possible.
Maersk Broker is a truly international company with offices in 15 different countries across the globe employing 250+ brokers, advisors and support staff.
With our digital vision in place our goal is to continuously transform the way ship brokering is done, so we ensure we stay relevant to our clients. We embark on a very ambitious and exciting journey to become even more data-driven and digitalized in the way we conduct our business. As Digital Business Analysts you will have a unique opportunity to develop the position in close contact with the business.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer some of your key responsibilities will be to:
· Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
· Improve systems by studying current and best practices and if needed designing modifications.
· Transfer knowledge with and to developers of the requirements / solutions.
· Help reduce manual processes with fully-automated solutions.
· Verify solutions, including testing approach, test case preparation together with our Test Manager, user stories writing, execute planning and support.
· Assist with issue resolution and post-implementation support.
· Monitor users and adopt new solutions after implementation.
Who are we looking for
We envisage that the right candidate holds a Master’s degree in Business Analytics or a Master of Science in Digital Innovation and Management. Furthermore, you have an outgoing personality and you must know how to build relations and create results based on your internal customers’ needs.
We expect that you:
· Can manage multiple projects and hold strong verbal and written communication abilities.
· Have a strong business and financial understanding that enables you to see how digitalization brings value to the business.
· Experience with agile development/processes is crucial.
· Experience with documentation, visualization and simulation of work process, working with graphic tools to process manufacturing and description of specs (Visio or similar tools) will be an advantage.
· Experience with analysis of complex problems, including a high level of business understanding.
· Taking responsibility, having a high detailed sense and getting things done are some of your greatest assets, but you also function well in a team and find it easy to communicate clearly. You are fluent in both spoken and written Danish as well as English.
Relevant working experience must be documented.
Only applications received through our job portal will be taken into consideration – please apply via the link below.
We will be conducting on-going screening and interviews, so please send your application at your earliest convenience. Please enclose copies of relevant diplomas stipulating which courses you have taken.
31 October 2019
Expected start date:
1 December 2019
Jan Bille Jensen, Vice President
Maersk Broker K/S
+45 3344 1420