Communication & Marketing Coordinator – student position
Do you dream of a career in communication and marketing? – and are you searching for the position that will help you get there? We are looking for a part-time student assistant to handle our communication and branding.
We provide an international environment, continuous professional and personal development and the opportunity to combine your studies with hands-on experience.
You join our head office in Copenhagen. Maersk Broker is truly international and operates in 17 offices across the globe employing 250+ brokers, advisors and support staff.
Your key areas of responsibility will be to handle Maersk Broker’s internal communication globally, as well as to coordinate and execute marketing activities and to make sure the whole organisation is aligned in regards to the corporate visual identity.
Student position – part-time
Your main work will be within the scope of communication, marketing and administration and include:
Who we are looking for
- Maintenance and development of the intranet and webpage
- Production and distribution of corporate merchandise and commercial items
- Sparring with HR in connection with employer branding, advertising and recruitment
- Gatekeeper of the corporate visual identity ensuring global alignment of business cards, stationary, presentations etc.
- General administrative tasks including production of annual company calendars, Christmas cards and stationary
You are willing to take on tasks, big or small, and you see your work as a learning process. You possess a natural drive, are creative and good at working independently as you will maintain the majority of Maersk Broker’s communication tasks on your own.
We know that you:
- are a student in your third or fourth year, of Communication/Marketing or similar at university or CBS
- thrive in a busy work environment
- have absolute proficiency in spoken and written English
- have strong interpersonal skills and you are a team player
- have commercial flair and a customer-first attitude
- know how to use Microsoft Sharepoint and Adobe Creative Suite, e.g. InDesign and PhotoShop
You use IT tools as an effective way to solve your tasks and have knowledge about how to build up and develop a webpage.
Relevant experience from a similar position is an advantage but not a requirement.
Only applications received through our job portal will be taken into consideration – please apply via the link below. Please be aware that only candidates with a valid work permit for Denmark will be taken into consideration.
We will be conducting screening and interviews on an ongoing basis, so please send your application at your earliest convenience. Please enclose copies of relevant diplomas stipulating which courses you have taken.
31 October 2019
Expected start date:
Jan Bille Jensen, Vice President
Maersk Broker K/S
+45 3344 1420